- Collection of Personal Information
When you browse our website and use our services, we may ask you to provide personal information, which may be collected or stored, including but not limited to your age, name, gender, telephone number, email address, ID card number or passport number, credit card information, and non-personal/general information, such as which pages you have visited on our website and your IP address. You must provide certain categories of personal information, and if you refuse or fail to provide certain specified personal information, we may refuse to allow you to access certain web pages of the website, or we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- Use and Disclosure of Information
If you provide any personal information to us, you authorize us to collect, retain, and use your personal information. The main purposes for which we use your personal information include:
- Verifying your identity;
- Applying, establishing, operating, and administrating customer, member, or user accounts and records;
- Providing customer service to you and responding to your inquiries, opinions, or requests;
- Conducting research or statistical analysis to improve our products and services;
- Marketing and promotion purposes;
- Handling opinions, responding to inquiries, and complaints;
- Processing bills and payments;
- Making any disclosures for any of the above purposes, or as required by law, or in response to any opinions or requests made by you.
- Transfer and Disclosure
- We may transfer your personal data to third-party service providers whom we deem appropriate. These third-party service providers are obligated to maintain confidentiality and are only permitted to use your personal data for the purposes stated in Section 2, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- We may disclose your personal data to any statutory, regulatory, government, taxation, law enforcement or other authorities or self-regulatory or industry bodies when required by law.
- Except as described in above, we will not disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties.
- Confidentiality and Security
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of any personal data you provide to us. We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal data by our employees or third parties.Please note that no system is completely secure, and any data provided or received over the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to us or received from us over the Internet.
- Access and Correction
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing such requests. If you wish to make such a request, please send it in writing to the following address:Apple Storage Group
Room D, 6/F, How Ming Factory Building, No 99 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon